O-AT-KA Milk Products Cooperative, Inc.
Position: Research & Development Intern
The R&D Intern will participate in Food Technology Projects with over-sight from staff members. This position will study methods to improve the quality of food; such as flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, ingredient functionality, convenience, physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of products. The work for this position also involves multiple product formats targeted to a diverse customer base, including pediatric, nutritional, protein, recreational drinks, etc.
This internship is from May 2019 – August 2019.
- Must be a Bachelors or Master’s student in Food Science or related fields, with a preferred minimum GPA: 3.0
- Strong interest in hands-on work and problem solving
- Highly motivated
- Proficient in written and communication skills
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work independently
- Prior internships with related experience are a plus
Please submit resumes to: Prateek Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
More details here: OATKA_RDIntern2019
* * *